A web hosting provider said Monday that it was pulling all of its domains from its website and redirecting them to its servers.
“We are terminating all of our domains as of today and redirect them to our servers,” Zero Webhosting said in a blog post.
“Our goal is to have the site back up and running as soon as possible.
This is the only way to keep the site secure for everyone.”
The company said the move was a response to the government and other internet service providers asking it to help them prevent cyberattacks by people with malicious intent.
“As part of our efforts to make our websites safer, we have decided to stop using SSL certificates,” Zero Hosting wrote.
“We will also stop using DNS resolvers that redirect us to servers that may be compromised by the same people who may have been behind recent attempts to penetrate our networks.”
The move comes amid a growing chorus of criticism over the federal government’s handling of the issue.
Earlier this month, President Donald Trump announced that the U.S. would stop certifying domain names and redirects, saying that he was worried that companies like Zero Web would be taken advantage of by criminals.
Last week, the U.”s Federal Trade Commission filed a lawsuit against the government on behalf of customers who are being forced to pay up to $300 for services they do not need or want, according to the Washington Post.
It said that the government has failed to take steps to make it easier for customers to protect their private data.
The move to redirect the domain name redirects customers to a new site that is less secure.
The government said that a new SSL certificate that the company was required to provide for the site would be no longer required, but customers who wanted to renew their existing certificate could use the old one instead.”
The new certificate will be more secure and more reliable than the old certificate,” the company wrote.