How the media destroyed the Trump presidency

In the wake of the election, conservatives across the nation are scrambling to figure out how to rebuild their political fortunes.

The media and the right wing have gone after each other in a series of attacks that have made it impossible for the left to do anything about the Trump era.

The news media have gone from being a force for good in the United States to being a major obstacle to its continued existence, and Trump supporters are not happy about it.

The attacks are relentless.

The right wing is doing its best to discredit the media as a whole.

But a few prominent conservative voices, including Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly and Fox News host Sean Hannity, have emerged as a new generation of leaders in the media who are fighting back.

O’Reilly, who once worked as a reporter at the Fox News Channel, is one of the new faces of the conservative movement.

The host of Fox News Sunday and a frequent Trump critic, O’Rielly was instrumental in the push to impeach Trump from within the Republican Party.

O’Reillys first attempt at impeachment was unsuccessful.

He was subsequently forced to resign from the Republican National Committee in 2021.

He is now the CEO of a company called Media Matters for America.

In a recent interview, Hannity told a local reporter, “I think the media is completely dysfunctional and I think it is a major reason why we lost.

They destroyed our party and we have to reclaim it.

If you want to talk about what the media did to us, well it was pretty ugly.

They were destroying us.”

Hannity also went on to say, “We’ve had a lot of bad media coverage over the last couple of years.

It’s a very bad time to be in this country.”

The New York Times, which has long been a favorite of Trump supporters, recently launched a campaign to get people to stop watching Fox News.

It is attempting to use the network to try to discredit Hannity, and even use it as an example of how the media should be treated by Trump supporters.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who had the biggest share of Trump’s viewers in 2016, has since called Hannity and O’ Reilly a “faggot” and “sickening little fuck-up” on his show.

Hannity himself has also been a vocal critic of the network.

Fox, like other right-wing outlets, is taking a harder line with its hosts and commentators.

It has not released a statement on the latest attacks.

But in a statement to Fox News, the network said that it is not “actively working to silence our hosts or pundits.”

The statement did not specify which hosts or commentators were targeted.

Fox also said that the network “is proud to be a voice of the people.”

Fox hosts have been vocal supporters of Trump in recent months, as they have defended the President, and have praised his presidency.

But they have also repeatedly attacked his critics.

Fox hosts, including Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity have repeatedly attacked the media.

(Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg News)Hannities Fox show was not the only Fox News show to be attacked by Trump.

A slew of right-leaning outlets, including the New York Post, Washington Post, CNN and the New Yorker, also took aim at Hannity and his show last month.

But Fox News and Hannity’s hosts are the ones who are most likely to get the most attention.

The attacks have taken a heavy toll on the ratings of the hosts.

A week before Hannity’s show aired, Fox’s prime-time ratings for the week dropped 10 percent.

Hannity and Carlson, both of whom are former Trump supporters who are in the prime-night lineup, have since fallen behind.

Fox has also taken aim at the other major right-aligned media outlet, The New York Daily News, which is now under assault by the Trump administration.

Last month, the paper lost one of its top reporters, David Cay Johnston, as well as the paper’s editor, Robert Costa.

Cay Johnston, a former New York City mayor, is the paper the president fired last week.

Costa, a Fox News contributor, was also fired last month after it was revealed he had made a racist comment.

Back To Top